Welcome to the Star Of Ishtar
Tantra Is More Than Sex – It’s A Way of Life!
The word, ‘Tantra’ means ‘To Weave’
In the West many assume Tantra is all about sex. Lovemaking is one aspect, but essentially Tantra is about love. There are many forms of love. If we are seeking true communion with a soul mate, we must first seek soul connection with ourselves, our sisters, our brothers & the Infinite Divine which is expressed in all.
I have dedicated my life to being a midwife to restore Eden here on my beloved Earth Mother, Gaia. My passion is to play a part in anchoring Heaven on Earth through the education of simple, sacred practices that weave together:
- – all of our inner sacred feminine & masculine aspects to create inner balance & wholeness
- – women of all ages & backgrounds to create authentic sisterhood
- – men of all ages & backgrounds to create authentic brotherhood
- – men, women & children in conscious community that is equally honouring of all
- – our daily routines with a greater understanding of the natural cycles & how they affect every aspect of our life
I invite you to browse around my site & join me on my forums.
Namaste (see below for translation)
“I honor the place in you where Spirit lives
I honor the place in you which is
of Love, of Truth, of Light, of Peace,
when you are in that place in you,
and I am in that place in me,
then we are One.”
Keep in Touch
Receive insightful, wise & witty in depth guidance every fortnight
to navigate your life according to the stars with Tanishka’s New Moon & Full Moon Oracle
directly to your inbox for only $24 per year.
(That’s $1 an issue!!!!)